Bootcamp Pilates Fulham
- This stunning studio is located on Bishops Road, in the heart of Parsons Green, within a few minutes walking distance of Parsons Green and Fulham Broadway tube stations. Street parking is available. You're also only 15 minutes walk from The Kings Road in Chelsea, close to Kensington and the banks of the Thames.
- The studio is light, inviting, clean, and airy with facilities including shower, complimentary towels, modern changing room and water dispenser.
- A spacious reception area has been created to offer our customers the opportunity to socialise, relax and enjoy the best face-to-face customer service provided by our friendly staff.
- Classes are varied, bookable online 24/7 and are suitable for men and women of all ages.
- Group or private classes can be booked with our expert trainers who devote their efforts to ensuring our clients get the best results in the minimum time.
- There is no membership fee and Class credits are interchangeable at all our studios.
Fulham Address & Contacts
Marvic House, 30 Bishop's Road, Fulham, London SW6 7AD
Tel: 020 7871 2777
Finding the Fulham Studio
Tube stations are Fulham Broadway (8 mins walk) and Parson's Green (5 mins walk).
Fulham Broadway Tube
Turn right out of station and right at the set of traffic lights continuing along the Fulham Road. Follow the road round passing M&S Food on your right, continue to a small roundabout and you will see Waitrose on your left. When you reach the next set of traffic lights, turn left into Dawes Rd and walk along until you see "The Mitre" Pub on left hand side. Turn left into Bishop's Rd when you see the The Mitre and Bootcamp is approx 200 yards on the right hand side with a bright green door.
Parson's Green Tube
When you exit Parson's Green tube, turn left and walk up Parson's Green Lane until you reach the Fulham Road which crosses it. Go over the Fulham Road and walk up Kelvedon Road until you reach the crossroad and you will see Bootcamp opposite on the right hand side with a bright green door.
Nos. 14 (Warren St & Putney), 211 (Waterloo or Hammersmith), 295 from Clapham Junction, 22 (Piccadilly, Sloane Sq and Putney)