Bootcamp Pilates Notting Hill
- Bootcamp's Notting Hill Pilates studio opened eight years ago and has remained phenomenally successful ever since. Close to Bayswater, Warwick Avenue and not far from Maida Vale, the studio is very conveniently located.
- There are regular buses along Westbourne Grove from Ladbroke Grove and Lancaster Gate, as well as buses from Queens Park. This Notting Hill Pilates studio is also just minutes walk from Hyde Park with Royal Oak, Bayswater and Queensway tube stops close by. If you're driving, then Bootcamp Pilates clients receive an exclusive 50% off parking directly under the studio within the Colonnades car park - see below for details. Street parking is also available.
- A comfortable, warm and inviting reception area is staffed by friendly, helpful studio assistants. Facilities on offer include a changing area, shower, plus complimentary water and towels.
- Group or private classes can be booked at affordable prices with qualified trainers who devote their efforts to make sure that our customers obtain the best results in the minimum time.
- There is no membership fee and Class credits are interchangeable at all our studios.
Notting Hill Studio Address & Contact
34 Porchester Road, Bayswater, London W2 6ES.
Directly next to Waitrose supermarket's entrance.
Notting Hill's telephone number is: 020 7034 0000.
50% discount is available for parking in the Colonnades car park, located directly under the studio. Simply purchase your pre-paid card from the car park attendant. There is a minimum £20 top-up. You then swipe on entry and the charge is taken on exit. 50% discount also applies to car valet/wash services in the car park.
There is also a great new storage facility in the car park, with 4 weeks free storage/insurance. Further discounts are then available for longer rental periods. Leaflets available in the studio.
Notting Hill Directions
Buses that stop nearby are the 36, 27, 23, 7 and 18
Walking directions from Royal Oak 0.2 mi - about 3 mins. Turn left out of the station, over the bridge and you will eventually see Waitrose on the same side of the road.
Bayswater station is about 7 mins away. Turn left out of the station and walk up Queensway, past Whiteleys shopping centre, to the main traffic light junction. Turn right here and walk to the next traffic light junction. On the opposite corner you will see Waitrose.
Queensway Station (0.5 miles) is about 10 mins away. Exit onto Queensway and walk up Queensway (heading North). You will eventually reach Bayswater tube station. Follow directions from Bayswater tube, above.
Paddington Station is about 10 mins away. Exit the station via the Hammersmith & City line exit, which brings you out alongside the canal and into the new office and apartment complexes. Exit onto the main road and turn right. Keep walking and you'll eventually arrive at the traffic light junction, right next to the studio.
Warwick Avenue & Little Venice (0.8 mi) is about 12 mins away. On exiting the station just aim for the nearest part of the canal and cross over, you then need to cross over the Harrow Road toward Royal Oak tube station. Then follow directions from Royal Oak.