Bootcamp Pilates is the original and leading Dynamic Reformer Pilates company in London, established in 2005. The method has been adapted by other companies but Bootcamp Pilates stands out with our highly motivated and exceptionally trained personnel.
Our many clients come back to us due to our continued delivery of high quality classes and our professional customer service standards.
We are looking for trainers who:
- Are highly motivated and want the best for those around them
- Have an outgoing and fun-loving personality
- Always insist on perfect form and posture
- Have a strong understanding of Anatomy & Physiology
- Possess a strong customer service awareness
Our next training course will take place at the end of June at our Notting Hill studio and we are excited to be able to offer industry accreditation with the course. The company's 8 years of training experience will be fully utilised as you embark on at least 20 hours of quality training, in readiness for attempting your course assessment at the end. It is not a guaranteed pass and you will not be able to teach our method until you have crossed that final hurdle. That said, our selection process is not a formality and we run some small courses with a high success rate.
If you have any of the following qualifications, then you may be the person that we are looking for:
- REPs Level 3 Personal Trainer
- A degree in Physiotherapy, Sports Rehab, Sport Science/Coaching or Strength & Conditioning
- Sport and fitness qualifications which equate to degree level
If you are able to bring a varied and exciting background of skills to the company then there may be a place for you. The Bootcamp Pilates method is always evolving into new and fun ways of exercising and so any additional skills are also an advantage.
Our opening hours and classes are set to cater to our clients so we start at 6am at certain studios and classes end at 9:30pm. After all, our work is other people's leisure time. You'll need to be flexible and we try to ensure that a shift of classes is worthwhile with 3 or 4 classes back to back.
Please email CV and picture to firstname.lastname@example.org