Bootcamp Pilates Now Online
Our studios are currently closed to keep everyone safe, but our classes have now moved online and are available for everyone whilst you have to stay at home. You can choose from a carefully curated selection of live Pilates fusion classes teamed with HIIT, yoga and dance.
Our highly qualified instructors are here to take you through each fitness session. We have included a reformer Pilates class, but we also have some great classes that do not require any equipment. A simple yoga mat will help but is not essential if you do not have one to hand.
If you are unable to make the designated start times for any of our live sessions, then you can access a library of our classes on demand which will be made available so you can train at your leisure.
Our range of workouts include:
- Full Body Pilates.
- Power Pilates.
- Dynamic Reformer-Style Pilates.
- Chest, Abs & Glutes.
- Pilates and Mobility.
- Box HIIT.
We are here to help you stay fit and healthy so book on one of our live classes today or search through our on-demand library to find the perfect class for you.
HOW TO BOOK:
We have partnered with FitGrid (a fitness technology company) and Zoom (an online live-streaming service) to live stream your favourite classes so that you can stay active and connected during these uncertain times.
Here’s how it works:
- Sign into your MINDBODY account to ensure that your email address is correct and that you have opted in to receive emails from us.
- Set your email account so that messages from email@example.com always arrive in your inbox and are never marked as spam. Here’s a guide for how to do this in Gmail.
- View our class schedule on our homepage.
- Sign up for any class with “ONLINE LIVE STREAM” in the name and check out normally. You will receive a confirmation email from FitGrid shortly afterwards.
- Once you are within 60 minutes of the scheduled start time of your class, you will receive another email from FitGrid with a unique link to access the live stream. Not seeing our email? Search your spam and promotions folders. You should look for email subject lines containing the phrase “live-stream link.”
- Make sure you are set up in a place with a good internet connection – otherwise, the stream may skip!
- Click your unique link a few minutes before your session is scheduled to start.
- If you already have the Zoom application on your device, you will join immediately.
- If you do not have the Zoom application on your device, you will be prompted to download it and then you will be able to connect to the class.
That’s all there is to it! Well done for staying active and thank you for being a part of our Bootcamp Pilates community. We are looking forward to seeing you in (virtual) class soon!